Who doesn't love chips? They are my weakness. I can pass on the cookies and candy, but I have a rough time passing up all things potato! I wanted to find a way that I could enjoy chips without the guilt of cheating my meal plan! So, here you go! 21 Day Fix Approved CLEAN sweet potato chips! They aren’t as crunchy as fried potato chips or fries, but they satisfy the craving! These are so simple. Perfect for a snack during the day or a side to go with your dinner.
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Garlic sea salt (or garlic powder and sea salt)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash the sweet potato and chop it in thin slices. The thinner the slices are, the more crisp they will get!
- Toss the slices in a bowl with olive oil
- Sprinkle with garlic salt to your desire.
- Lay each slice on a baking sheet with lined with foil (I lightly sprayed mine with non-stick cooking spray).
- Cook for 45 minutes, flipping every 5-7 minutes. Thinner they are, the quicker they will cook. I remove the ones that cook quicker! If your chips are thicker, they may require longer cooking time.
- If you want them a bit more crispy, broil each side for 45 seconds.