- 2 cups gluten free pasta
- 1 head of garlic, minced
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp basil
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 3 cups spinach, stems removed
- 2 cups of chicken, cooked - I used a rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, shredded
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook pasta for 6-7 minutes, or until tender. Save 1 cup of the starchy pasta water and then rinse and drain the pasta. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine ricotta cheese, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, basil and garlic salt. Mix well and then slowly add in the starchy pasta water. You will not need the entire cup. Mix little by little until ricotta cheese mixture turns into a sauce with similar thickness to alfredo sauce.
- Place tomatoes, spinach, chicken and ricotta cheese mixture into a pot with the pasta over medium low heat. Stir ingredients together and cover for 3-5 minutes, or until spinach is wilted.
- Add in mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.
If you are following the 21 Day Fix, 1/4 of the recipe is one serving and is counted as: 1 yellow, 1 red, 1 green and 1 blue.