- 3/4 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp Parsley, fresh
- 1 packet of Stevia
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pound of baby Yukon Potatoes, sliced like fries
- Cut the potatoes into thin fry like wedges and place in a bowl. Use paper towels to soak up any excess moisture in the potatoes. Sprinkle with stevia and set aside for 25-30 minutes.
- Add olive oil, garlic salt, italian seasoning to the potatoes. Mix until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Lay the potatoes on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until crispy. I broiled mine for a minute to make them a little more crisp!
- Sprinkle with parmesan, parsley and extra garlic salt if needed.