This is not the most visually appealing meal and the recipe name certainly doesn't help, but I promise, it tastes so good! I found this recipe on Bodybuilding.com.
G.L.O.P. stands for Get Lots of Protein. This meal is very low in fat and contains a lot of protein. Great all by itself but could also be used in tacos!
- 16 oz. fat-free ground turkey breast
- 1 boil-in-bag instant long-grain brown rice packages
- 16 oz. jar salsa
- 8 oz. fat free cottage cheese (small curd)
- Cook ground turkey over stove top.
- One minutes before turkey is fully cooked, add in salsa and simmer until fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook rice.
- Add rice and cottage cheese to turkey mixture.
This makes about six servings and is delicious!