- 2 Trader Joe's gluten free flatbread crusts
- 1 roma tomato, sliced
- 10 basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 4 tbsp pizza sauce
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat your grill on high heat (I grilled mine at 600 degrees).
- Brush each side of the flatbread crusts with olive oil.
- Sprinkle each flatbread with garlic and brush on two tablespoons of pizza sauce (or more if you like more sauce).
- Layer on the roma tomatoes, mozzarella (1/4 cup each) and basil. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Place flatbreads on grill and reduce the heat to medium. Grill for about 6 minutes or until cheese is melting and flatbread has the grill marks.