I feel like we eat so much chicken and turkey lately, so I was excited to switch things up with a pork tenderloin. I rarely eat pork just because when I think pork, I think bacon, hot dogs and dry pork chops. When we were on our evening walk last weekend, this pork tenderloin was on sale and I was able to get two organic pork tenderloins for less than $9, so I figured we would try it out! This recipe was a winner for us! The marinade was so flavorful and turned into a sticky sauce as it cooked. This recipe is a keeper for us!
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup liquid aminos
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients into a freezer bag with the pork tenderloin and marinate for 2-3 hours, longer the better. (I marinated overnight!)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place tenderloin and sauce into a 9x13 lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Baste the tenderloin with the sauce every 8-10 minutes. Sauce should get fairly sticky.
- Remove the tenderloin and place on a cutting board. Let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Thinly slice the tenderloin and...enjoy!
If you are following the 21 Day Fix, one serving would be counted as 1 red and 1 tsp, with a serving size being 1 red.